Saturday, May 26, 2012

The First Blog or "How I came late to the blog party."


     Well, it seems that most everyone blogs.  The wide majority of them have followers for which they have solicited or advertised in some manner.  I have no followers at the moment.  This blog will contain my thoughts on certain things and will one day be open for followers.  At this time, I just want to get used to writing and exploring seeing my thoughts and opinions online in black and white.

     I will talk about my son, grandson, parenting/grandparenting, television that is noteworthy, movies that I have seen or want to see, books/authors, my electronic toys (cell, tablet, laptop, desktop & classic g4 iMac, etc.), country living...just about anything going on in my life. This morning, I will just work on getting this new cyberspace home of mine looking the way I want.

     I hope that you, my future readers, will wish me luck and excuse errors I may make in grammar and/or sentence structure.




No comments:

Post a Comment